Wednesday 30 October 2013

Finlay 100 Word Challenge #9

The violent storm was terrifying for me as soon as my mum told me house had blown down I was shocked in sadness. My mum and dad were thinking of moving to Huddersfield and live with my auntie and uncle. Fortunately for us our car survived the terrible storm. If I did move to Huddersfield I would at least see part of my family a lot more than normal. We were thinking about leaving tomorrow. The storm terrifying for me but were at least ready for when it came. The wind whooshed past me as I entered bright red car.

5 comments:

  1. Some good vocabulary choices Finlay.
    Perhaps reading your work through carefully to yourself would allow you to spot some mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -Finlay i think you are talking more about going to huddersfield than the storm and if you read through carefully you will find some mistakes and some stuff that does not make that much sense. Good vocabulary through from Tarne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apart from that BRILLIANT AMAZING !!!!! from Tarne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to change some mistakes from Millie O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Finlay,
    You have a good basis here for your story and have chosen some great words to help describe the way you were feeling.
    Just be careful to give your spelling and punctuation a final check.

    Miss CL - Team100

    ReplyDelete