Monday 28 October 2013

Romola 100 Word Challenge #9

.......The violent storm was……..
The wind howled loudly and the rain banged and spattered everywhere. The gooey mud squelched as the unfortunate dog walkers jumped from puddle to puddle. I was walking home when an alarm screeched stridently. As I looked through the windows of people’s houses I saw them sitting in their arm chairs watching television. The sound of the dogs howling the alarm going off all came together and I just wished I was at home. Getting home seemed like forever, but finally I got to my house. After the violent storm it led to bright sunshine…

8 comments:

  1. I like the image you have created of the dog walkers!
    Some excellent descriptions, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I llike the bit where you said the the alarm screetched stridently, good job.
    by Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have used some good adgectives keep it up! Leah.

      Delete
  3. I think your work was really imaginative, so it's a thumbs up from me!

    By Anh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your second sentence but also your adjectives. Good job!!!
    Lettia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your descriptions and I just really like it.
    By Talia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You used some brilliant adjectives and discribed the storm well.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. You painted a really vivid picture here Romola, well done! I particularly enjoyed the part about the dog walkers jumping between puddles and squelching in the mud.

    Nicola (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete