Monday 28 October 2013

Talia W 100 Word Challenge #9

…..the violent storm was ………
The violent storm was loud, the rain banging on my roof and windows as I laid in my bed wondering what would happen could I get sucked into a hurricane I didn’t know. Suddenly I heard a big bang outside my window. I tried to see what had happened but it was impossible to do so because the gusty wind was making the rain swirl around. But then the house started to shake I looked out my window again I still couldn’t see anything all I knew was the whole house was being picked up…

4 comments:

  1. You have left us on a real cliff hanger there!

    You could have punctuated your first sentence differently, for example, you have asked yourself a question but not used a question mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley writting you make me want to read more you did great. by Summer .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when you said gusty wind.very good ,well done
    by joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you tryed to predict what was going to happen, it made me want to read more, and a good use of an eclipse by Romola

    ReplyDelete