Monday 4 November 2013

Finlay 100 Word Challenge #10

My name is Tom Martin and I am a professional scientist. Earlier this morning on the TV news they explained that a strange man had landed head first in a ginormous river. Everyone was terribly shocked to see the horrendous sight of the upside down man in the picture. 
The next morning the reporters came to knock on my bright red door they explained what had happened and they also muttered that they needed my help to investigate because of course I am a professional scientist. 
The answer was that a man had fallen out of a colourful air balloon.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Finlay - how did your 'professional scientist' solve the puzzle I wonder?
    You have made some good word choices especially in the third sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful light hearted story, Finlay. It was a nice change to read something with humour rather than horror. The words ginormous and horrendous are strong adjectives that help to make your story more exaggerated.
    I wonder what kind of scientist would be called upon to solve this crime?
    Thank you for submitting a story this week.
    Mrs. Middleton
    Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete