Monday 4 November 2013

Lettia 100 Word Challenge #10

I was walking along the road when I saw a huge puddle, but it was not an ordinary puddle, it was a puddle with a pair of feet bobbing along on the top!! The person was wearing jeans and some large, charcoal boots. Around the surface was short grass and tons of mud and dirt. Also there were some leaves and the odd stick. I was so scared that I quickly ran all the way home. 
At home, I told my parents all about what I had seen and how fast it was sinking. In the morning, it was gone.

2 comments:

  1. You have described the scene really well.
    Would you really have waited until the next morning to go back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, that's all rather spooky Letitia! I think it might have scared me too!
    You've described the scene really well, using a good variety of vocabulary. That all added to the mystery, making it seem like a detective story where you're trying to spot the clues.
    I wonder what your parents' reactions might have been?

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete