Saturday 30 November 2013

Lettia 100WC#13

Quick run!! It’s him.
Who, what, why are we even running?
I have told you. It’s him. The burglar. He was in the news and everything.
The news!!
Yeah, he stole 3 million pounds from the bank.
Really?
Of course, but it’s bad, the police couldn’t catch him.
What? So he could be stealing right now!!
Yeah! Oh of course. I think we need to call the police.
Well do you have a phone?
Yeah it’s in my pocket…… Hello, police, I need to report the burglar from the news.

Well I am on my way, alright...

1 comment:

  1. Lettia,

    Thank you for sharing your 100WC with us. You did a very good job keeping the story going using dialogue and providing your readers with information about the unknown character using dialogue. I wonder where the 3 million pounds are. Will the police find them when they arrive? You've continued the suspense in the story.

    It seems to me that you have written your dialogue in a manner that it should have speech marks. Had you chosen to use a format of a play, that wouldn't have been necessary.

    Thank you for paying attention to all the important details like spelling and punctuation. Keep up the good writing.

    Tracey Ananmalay
    Team 100WC
    San José, California, US

    ReplyDelete