Thursday 14 November 2013

Millie O #11 Remembering

Swaying poppies make us remember the time the soldiers were fighting for their life time. The people who died by guns, cannons and also bombs. The red represents the blood and the black represents the bullet wound. Everyday poppy day I remember the time of my Nan and me because my Nanny Mavis who used to be in the World War 1 and 2. The kind generous people who were willing to fight in the army. The memory of the army and blood and people who fought in the places and didn't die. That’s what we remember on that day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Millie,
    I enjoyed your approach of educating your readers of what Remembrance Day is and especially the red and black colours of the poppy.
    I just learnt about that and I guess more readers have learnt one or two things also.
    Keep blogging. Well done!
    Olusola(Team 100wc) BANKYS Schl, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete