Saturday 23 November 2013

Millie O - Letter in a bottle

To whoever reads my message,
Here in England I watched the news and discovered the devastation of the typhoon that came in to your country and made life change. My heart sank as I imagined the pain that you’re feeling. Not only losing your home and belongings but the tragedy of losing loved ones. I feel really sorry for those who died and suffered. I'm sending love and hope to give each and every one of you to give you the courage to keep smiling and stay strong. Help is coming your way never give up.

I'm thinking of you.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely heartfelt piece of writing. You have managed to include a good range of feelings, which really shows your empathy for the victims of the storm. Well done Millie O!
    Mrs Mitchell (London Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete