Wednesday 6 November 2013

Romola 100 Word Challenge #10

One sunny day my friends and I went to the weird Lake to feed the beautiful wild ducks. Suddenly my friend stopped and stared at a mysterious pair of boots. They weren't any old type of boots they had a pair of legs inside them even though the boots were upside in the weird lake. When we found out we all stared at the turquoise blue trousers and emerald green wellington boots. The water lilies floated along the lake with all the stringy weeds. We were all startled, Eliza the oldest of us all picked up the slimy boot and…

2 comments:

  1. I was very disappointed that you ended the story there as you really made me want to find out what happened next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no what happens next? Romola what an interesting way to approach this prompt. Great job, I hope we get to find out what happened.

    ReplyDelete