Saturday 30 November 2013

Ruby 100WC#13

“No it’s her my worst enemy she used to be my friend when I was little in high school but she has changed a lot we need to go otherwise we will get beaten up really bad and you will get a black eye. Do you really want to get to black eyes?”
“No”
“Well then let’s go ok then go run. Do you realise that she was the fastest girl in our class”
“Yes but you said that she has changed a lot.”
“Yes but he hasn’t changed her sport allot what about if he has.”

“She will have.”

2 comments:

  1. Ruby I got lost with; “Yes but he hasn't changed her sport allot what about if he has.”
    Are you talking about a male or female? Is it one character saying all of it or should the, 'what about if s/he has..' have been a reply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby!
    I too am a little confused. You use speech marks really well and layout your text well too. But I get lost as I read this - you need more description I think.

    I like how this follow on from the prompt.

    Andrew
    Team 100wc
    Hay-on-Wye, Wales

    ReplyDelete