Friday 6 December 2013

...and the noise stopped... by Jake

One warm sunny morning I ZOOMED down stairs. I quirkily slurped my breakfast up, grabbed the shiny gold key, opened the door, jumped on to my shiny red scooter and scooted off to the haunted mansion down Freak Street. I carefully inserted the golden key into the rusty old key hole. I opened the door carefully then it screeched open and I could see the insides of the ancient house which once a quirky 17th century family used to live in. I saw a ghost. It freakishly screamed at me then erratically flew at me, I screamed running in circles and then the noise stopped!

1 comment:

  1. There's a sense of playfulness, adventure and a real pace to your 100WC Jake. You've achieved this by using a wide range of rich and highly descriptive vocabulary - great verbs, adverbs and adjectives. Well done.

    ReplyDelete