Saturday 7 December 2013

...and then the noise stopped...by Romola

My mum and I were having a girly day out when we went in an expensive shop. Just before we stepped in the shop a screeching alarm blared out all around the shop. The alarm was extremely loud but the alarm didn't stop us from shopping. It had been about five to six minutes and the alarm was still going off. In that time we had managed to to buy everything we needed. When we got to the till my mum asked why they didn't do anything about the alarm. They didn't hear it. At that moment the noise stopped.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Romola. Well done for including the prompt in your writing. I like how you have used some different sentence starters in your story. I wonder why the shop staff didn’t hear the alarm!
    Miss Willing
    Team 100WC
    Huntingdon, England

    ReplyDelete