Wednesday 11 December 2013

Ruby 100WC#15

Once there lived two sisters who absolutely hated each other Emma wanted revenge at her other sister Kristy so one day Emma made up a plan to kill her but I don’t think that went how she planned it because it went awfully wrong. But Emma didn't know that until Monday but today is Saturday. She went to an old lady and asked her how to get revenge on her sister the old women gave Emma a mirror she asked the old lady how would the mirror help me get revenge on Kristy and the old lady said you will.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ruby,

    What a sad story of two sisters who, instead of caring about each other, have come to hate. I think you added a little magic with the mirror Emma received from the old lady. I wonder if, instead of revenge, the mirror might help Emma to change? Well done.

    I can see you have taken care with spelling and punctuation and have also used some good descriptive words. My only suggestion might be to reread your story to see where new sentences might have been taken. Again, well done.

    I found your use of the prompt original. Most thought of ways to use the art supplies and art paper but you saw a magic mirror. This means you have a good imagination so I hope you keep entering the 100WC.

    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete