Saturday 11 January 2014

… but when I put the batteries in it …by Lewis

Today it is Christmas and I've got this amazing toy it’s an I Pod I play with my I Pod everyday it’s my favourite toy. It can play music, play games and much more this is why it’s my favourite toy! But when I put the batteries in and it went, "BANG" and I was so astonished that my favourite toy had gone Bang and it will never work ever again. This was okay because one week later I got a refund and I got my I Pod back although I still don’t trust my I Pod because of what it did last week…

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lewis and a very happy new year to you. This is a great start to what will hopefully be a fantastic year of 100 word challenges from you in 2014. I love how you based your 100 words on your new ipod. I love my ipod and I would be very upset if what happened to yours happened to mine. I like the way you described the sound when you put the batteries in - BANG - really makes your story dramatic. I also like the way you had a happy ending even though you're still not too sure about the ipod. I wonder if it's a magic ipod that can do strange things? Lots to explore there. Well done and I hope to read more of your 100 word challenges in the coming year.
    Ms O'Keeffe (Team 100wc)
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete