Saturday 11 January 2014

… but when I put the batteries in it … by Romola

For Christmas I got a book that reads stories to you when you put batteries in it. As soon as I got it but when I put the batteries in instead of telling me stories it pied me in the face. When I opened my eyes I was outside so I walked into my house and there I saw ninety-nine cute dolls that looked exactly like me one said you’re my best friend and then the others copied. As they said it they started to move closer to me I tried to get out but I was locked in…

1 comment:

  1. What interesting ideas for this 100WC Romola. I love the idea of having ninety nine dolls looking like you!
    Remember to re-read what you write to check for punctuation. Sometimes reading aloud helps to notice where the full stops should be and if your writing makes sense. Otherwise, you could get a friend to help you. Correct punctuation helps your reader to understand your story.

    ReplyDelete