Saturday 18 January 2014

Finlay 100WC#17

It was a sunny morning but I wasn't allowed to go and play outside with my friends because of course I had to go to my nana's house! This meant that I was going to be really bored and would have to eat something disgusting. Usually the spaghetti tasted like mouldy, squishy worms. The custard tasted like lumpy gravy. The ice cream tasted like warm slop. Hopefully nana had some of those lovely chocolate biscuits that I really, really liked. When I arrived I was absolutely right in the kitchen I could smell the disgusting food cooking in the oven.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Nana! I feel a bit sorry for her in your story. Although I wouldn't fancy eating any of her cooking! You've chosen some great adjectives for your 100WC and it is very well written. Good work.
    Fiona (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete