Saturday 18 January 2014

Paris 100WC#17

I went to have a sleep over at my friend’s house, her name was Sally she is a very nice kind person to me. As well her mum makes the best dinners and puddings, for dinner we had a little bit of a mix, my favourite was the hot spicy chicken that was just like Nandos chicken, then for pudding we had sticky toffee pudding, with custard that was yummy the sticky toffee pudding tasted so nice mouth-watering, then the custard tasted really creamy and a little bit watery but it was OK. I love going to my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for this 100wc!
    Perhaps when you describe Sally you could use a comma between 'nice and kind'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing has given me an appetite! It sounds as if you have a good friend. Jo (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete