Saturday 25 January 2014

Romola 100WC#18

As I walked past the beautiful house, that had been abandoned for two years, I noticed that there was a pair of new pink pumps, that still had the tag on and had never been worn. Of course being myself I was curious. So after school instead of staying back for homework club I went straight to the house. I got to the door, luckily the door was unlocked, so I creaked the door open. As I opened the door I heard someone say hello, I looked up, down and around but no one was there it was a mystery...

1 comment:

  1. A very good, mysterious piece.
    You include some good languages and excellent details in clear sentences. I think that there are commas where you don't need them but, otherwise, this is very good.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete