Saturday 18 January 2014

Talia 100WC#17

After I came from a hard working day at school my parents gave me some sponge cake and poured some custard on. The sponge was delicious but the custard tasted magnificent I just wanted more and more and more! I kept begging for some but they just said no you can have some tomorrow after school and it is time for bed. “Bed!” I said looking at both of my parents. My mum was pointing up the stairs.
“But I .. “
“No buts you are going to bed and that’s that.” There was something wrong very wrong indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Talia,

    If I remember rightly, the prompt was '.... the custard tasted like ....' , however, I do like how you have included the word magnificent in your writing.

    You have used a great time connective to start your writing. Please take time to review your second sentence as the punctuation could be improved here.

    Keep writing.

    Ms R. Orr
    Head Teacher
    Team100

    ReplyDelete