Saturday 8 February 2014

Jake #20

Ten years ago I was only about a mile away from my brother’s house to have a summer holiday, we were going to Madagascar. When I got there my brother got into the car and we went zooming down the road. When we got there we drove onto the boat and we were sailing off to Madagascar!
After many hours I saw an enormous rock heading towards us at high speed. Then!!!BANG!!! The ship started sinking! My brother and I had to jump off the ship. Then a large, ferocious wave knocked us both out. We woke up but all we could see was water…

1 comment:

  1. How terrifying! Poor you, all excited about going to Madagascar and then ending up surrounded by water, not knowing if you would be found. Phew! This was an exciting story which left me wondering if you would be alright in the end. I do love a mystery. Well done for taking part in the 100 Word Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete