Saturday 22 February 2014

Leah #22



Once in the dark gloomy forest there was a rather strange shed. It was very creepy and mysterious. It glowed in the panther black darkness and a bright light sparkled. The bricks were a rainbow colour, all multi-coloured and the dazzling light shone. It was as if it was as bright as the sun. The trees around it were towering above me, I felt as tiny as a mouse, and people were following the light. It must have had some impact on the human brain, there were red ropes but people didn't care. I was wondering what it led to......

2 comments:

  1. I really like your 100wc Leah. You have used some fabulous creative vocabulary, with phrases such as "panther black darkness" and the "dark gloomy forest". Your idea that the light has an impact on the human brain is very original and imaginative. I too am left wondering what it led to...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your 100wc Leah, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete