Sunday 9 February 2014

Tilly #21

Meetings were held across the country to find an answer. Should Scotland be a separate country? Lots of debates were taking place at the time, and we were all wondering whether it should happen or not. This subject comes up on the news nearly every day. Some people think we should let Scotland go, as they think it would save us lots of money, as other people think Scotland should stay part of the United Kingdom because independence might cost the United Kingdom a lot of money. A lot of Scottish people believe they should never have been a part of the United Kingdom. We will only know in time.

3 comments:

  1. What a great post Tilly! I like how you have taken something very current in the news and used it as an idea for your work this week. I also like how you have presented both sides of the argument. I see you have had a really good try at using commas here too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story. It is very realistic and creative. I love how you represented something that could have happened, and the way it would have happened. In fact this might have actually happened, I don't know. Come visit my blog! http://blogofthecentury2.blogspot.ca/2014/02/100-word-challenge-week-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah Apperley (team 100)15 February 2014 at 23:43

    Wow! Tilly, I'm really impressed with your 100 word story.
    You have cleverly presented both sides of the argument.
    I like that you have written about current issues.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete