Monday 24 March 2014

Night Zoo Keeper, by Amy

I would not be a zookeeper because that means you have to sleep in the day and I like to go shopping then. Also because it can get very late at night and you never know what there is out there if you know what I’m on about! I mean like it’s pretty scary out there. What about if you fell asleep and there was a robber that stole all the animals? This place is way too creepy. I did not know that there are only two worlds. This place is the most disrupting place on Earth. If it even is on Earth?

3 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting story Amy. You have exssprest your feelings well.
    Joshua Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy, you have replied to the prompt in an unusual way. However, you have given lots of reasons why you would not like the job and used super vocabulary. I like 'the most disturbing place...'
    Mrs Fairburn (Team 100 WC - England)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is fictional because robbers carnt steal the animals without alams going off

      Delete