Saturday 29 March 2014

Night Zoo Keeper by Nico

I would like to be a night zoo keeper because it's very extraordinary to see all of the wonderful creatures doing mysterious things, also I would be able to get free tickets for my family to have an amazing time seeing the animals. I would not like cleaning out the animals cages because it would be filthy and disgusting. My favourite animal would be the monkey because they're extraordinary how they act just like humans and could evolve to a human in the future. I would mostly hang around the monkey part because they would moan if a thief was in the zoo so I would be alerted and get prepared for the thief to stop him stealing.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nico, this is a very honest application for the position of Night Zookeeper. I fear you may not be a suitable candidate however, because of your reluctance to clean out the cages. This is probably one of the key elements of being a zookeeper, as it's important to keep the animals clean and healthy.

      It sounds like you'd be happier as a security guard keeping a look-out for thieves and other undesirables. You could chat to the monkeys at the same time.

      I am most impressed with your spelling especially tricky words like "it's" and "they're", and your grammar is spot on (except for one tiny apostrophe after animals), even in the conditional tense. Very well done for writing so brilliantly!

      It's a pleasure to read such good work.

      Sarah Team 100WC
      Montpellier, France

      Delete