Saturday 29 March 2014

Night Zoo Keeper by Olivia

I would like to be a  night zoo keeper because I am passionate about saving the wondrous night zoo and the magical creatures who live there. I think I will be able to protect the night zoo and animals because I am brave, fearless and daring but most of all I have a great imagination and I'm very creative. i would love to look after the animals and learn their powers and I'm perfect for them because I am loving, caring and very helpful. i think I would make a great night zoo keeper. I hope you agree and will hopefully employ me.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good application Olivia. Your enthusiasm and interest in the animals comes through very clearly in your writing, and you give answers to what you would do if the Night Zoo was under attack from Nilth. You remembered that the animals still need to be looked after with love and care. I wish you good luck in your application, I think you would be very good at the job.
    Nicola Richardson, Team 100wc, Tyne and Wear, UK

    ReplyDelete