Thursday 3 April 2014

But I thought I had enough time by Anh

"No!" I screamed. Milo the Magnificent had locked me up for being a girl. You see, Milo is now the Prime-Minister and he despises ever girl on the planet.
My captive ached with laughter as he marched away. I could see the keys, hung around a German Shepard. My world had been turned upside down and tears streamed from my eyes. Nothing could save me now. But I thought I had enough time and maybe I did. I was determined to escape so I thought for a minute. After a while, I had an idea. I could use her skills with animals and get the key!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anh,
    Thank you for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge.
    I enjoyed reading your story.
    How clever of you to use your skills with animals to get the key! I hope it worked for you and that you got away from your captor!
    I look forward to reading more adventures from you.
    Keep up the good work.

    Mary @ Team 100 WC

    ReplyDelete