Saturday 3 May 2014

… and when I opened the cupboard door …by Joshua

In my home town there was a legend that there was a cupboard somewhere in the high mountains that contained a thousand diamonds.
One day I went looking for this mysteries item. I packed my back pack and set of. I had reached the mountain base when I saw something at the top shining bright. I climbed as fast as possible until I reached the top and I saw it. The cupboard was just there in front of me made out of pure gold and when I opened the cupboard door I was even more pleased when I saw the 1000 diamonds just like the legend said.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Joshua, I do like your challenge. Next time possibly be a bit more descriptive about how the climb to the top was ie scary , sharp rough rocks etc. I wonder what you would have done if you really found the diamonds.

    ReplyDelete