Saturday 3 May 2014

… and when I opened the cupboard door …by Millie C

Once before I had the most horrible dream. I was walking around town and it was early in the morning so no one was there. I went home and sneaked slowly in to my room and then I jumped on to my bed. I went over to my cupboard and when I opened the cupboard door a massive monster jumped out of it. It terrified me and made me scream, I ran to the centre of town and luckily it didn't follow me. I went to my friend’s house and it never, ever found me again. I was glad it was a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that does sound like a scary dream! You describe the series of events really well and I'd have loved for you to describe the monster a little more. Well done- keep up the writing.
    Fiona (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete