Saturday 3 May 2014

… and when I opened the cupboard door …by Neizan,

When I was in the kitchen, I saw it was absolutely covered in egg. So I asked everyone if they were the person that covered the kitchen in egg and tomato ketchup. But what did they all say, “It wasn't me…”, so I watched on the security cameras and because I had made all of them feel bad after I had told them off, I saw it was me that had done it. I must have been doing stuff in my sleep, and when I opened the cupboard door, so I cleaned it up and said sorry to all of them.

1 comment:

  1. HI Neizan - thanks for the story and I liked your twist in the story. I can imagine how that made you feel. You have used some descriptive words and I liked 'what did they all say, “It wasn't me…”, as this really helped the story flow to the next part.
    Remember to read over - sometimes making several shorter sentences rather than one long sentence can help the reader and the flow of the story.
    Keep up your writing
    John C
    Australia

    ReplyDelete