Saturday 7 June 2014

100WC#35 by Tilly

I was just lingering around looking at the school gateway waiting for my friend, when I saw a glimpse of something black in the school forest. I went over to have a look, and pulled my coat around me tighter, as it was cold in the shade of the trees. I saw that the figure was a man all dressed in black, and he started running through the KS1 playground, out the gates, and into an awaiting vehicle. We were all very confused and alarmed at this, and some of us thought it was a setup, done by Mr Wilkinson. Then the police turned up. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tilly - what a terrible situation you've described in your writing for this week's 100WC. I can see that you've thought really carefully about which words to use for the best effect. Well done :-)

    Su Harris (Team 100WC Suffolk, UK)

    ReplyDelete