Saturday 12 July 2014

#40 by Tilly

Yesterday I walked into the sweet shop with my best friend, Jade. I asked the staff member if he had any sugar mice. “Yes,  but I'm afraid it’s the last one,” he said. 
Me and Jade always get 50 sugar mice each, once a week. 
Today he only had one left, and that was not good news. Good thing we always come up with good ideas! “Hey, did you know that this shop has a storage cupboard round the back?” we asked him. 
He said, “No,” so we went round and got more sugar mice. 
“Another thing sorted!” I cheered.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Davis (100WC Team)15 July 2014 at 22:40

    I love the idea of setting your 100WC in a sweet shop (mainly because I love sweets!). You used punctuation well throughout your writing and your use of speech was also good. I like the way that even though you were restricted to 100 words, you still managed to have a beginning, a middle and an end to your writing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete