Sunday 21 September 2014

100WC#4 by Maddie

Me, mum and dad had all gone to Australia. We got there about ten and got to the hotel at half 10. We got into our room unpacked and got into bed . We woke up at 10 o'clock and had breakfast. After we had breakfast we went to the crocodile zoo. We got to see the crocodiles get fed it was a really cool. After that we went to a restaurant. I had chicken and chips with lots of pepper when we left the restaurant I realised that I had forgot my soft orange ice cream so we went back to get it and went back to the hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddie, thanks for highlighting the prompt words for this 100 word challenge. Have you really been to Australia? I bet those crocodiles would have snapped up your ice cream, given half a chance! You got plenty of writing done, which is not bad going! You could perhaps try using different ways to begin sentences, by using adverbs (-ly words) for example. I'd certainly like to hear more about your Australian adventures! Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete