Thursday 11 September 2014

But it is yellow by Sophia

On Saturday 13th September at 11:00 my mummy was washing my bedding, it is blue with pink polka dots. I helped mummy put the bedding in the washing machine and mummy said it would have finished by lunchtime. I had my lunch but we forgot to take it out so I rushed to the bedding, opened the gleaming white washing machine door and miserably I muttered, “But it is yellow!” Mummy came rushing out to see what I meant. I confusingly scrambled through my bedding to see what had turned it yellow.


As I was looking I saw that there was a green sock at the bottom. “When we put the washing in we must have got it muddled up with the other pile,” mummy said.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophia,

    Thank you for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge.
    I enjoyed reading your story.

    This has often happened to me! As a result I buy very few white clothes anymore; I've had too many casualties!
    I look forward to reading more adventures from you during the year.

    Mrs Boyce @ Team 100 WC

    Cork, Ireland

    Come and visit our Class Blog at http://kidblog.org/MrsBoycesClass-4/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done sophia, i loved this 100wc and can't wait to hear about some more stories from you check my 100wc out from Ava

    ReplyDelete