Friday 26 September 2014

The zoo by Hannah

One day I went to a zoo. For dinner I had pepper and sweetcorn salad, orange and a packet of crisps. After lunch I had a soft ice cream. Then I went and looked at the crocodiles. Then we went and look at all of the other animals which was there. Next we went and had a look at the gift shop. There were lots of really nice gifts the there was play crocodiles, sweets and lots more. After that we decided to go and see the water stuff then we went home and forgot the stuff we got for the family.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    Thank you for entering the 100 Word Challenge and thank you for highlighting the prompt words, they made them very easy for me to spot. You've clearly described your trip to the zoo, your lunch sounds great!
    Mrs Stones - Bradford, U.K.
    http://bradfordschools.net/blog/miriamlord100wc/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hannah,

    I agree with Mrs Stones. I makes it much easier to spot the prompt words because you have highlighted them. Thank you. It sounds like a fun trip to the zoo, although you managed to leave all your gifts behind! Try to make sure you use 'there were' when you are talking about more than one thing.

    Keep up the great writing,

    Mrs McG (Team 100WC)
    Derbyshire, England

    ReplyDelete