Thursday 2 October 2014

A Minecraft Adventure by Maddie


The first thing is we need to build a house out of wood and we need to find some trees. “Oh look!” shouted Maddie.
“What?” questioned Kenzie.
“It’s some trees and some caves that means iron and coal and that means we can get some wood to make tools and the wood and floorboards and the house,” I said.
“Yes!” shouted Kenzie.

“You get the wood and I will go and find some stone, coal and iron or any other things I can find, ok?” I said.
 As I looked around I found 7 diamonds, 20 iron, 7 Redstone and 3 stacks of coal ............ find out what happens in part 2

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Maddie. You have made good use of dialogue in your story. How clever to write a Minecraft adventure. I like the way you have used different words instead of said, words like shouted and questioned. I wonder what happens in part 2? Keep writing Maddie.

    ReplyDelete