Saturday 4 October 2014

As I looked around by Annabelle

Last night I went to my uncle’s house. Me and my cousin were exploring his house because it was new. When we went upstairs and found a giant wardrobe. We looked inside it and saw something that was light. So we went up to it. When we got to it was a window with a door. So my cousin opened the door. We both went through as I looked around I saw dragons, unicorns, crocodiles and dogs that could talk. Then I noticed I was in a magical land. There were houses so we both went up to it and there was a dwarf inside.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Annabelle, sounds quite like Narnia!
    You have good sentences and lots of interesting details. Your third sentence doesn't quite finish as it should but, overall, you have done well.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done great 100 word challenge annabelle it all made sence.

    By Demi Musgrove

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this story its my favourite so far keep up the good work.
    by Rose K

    ReplyDelete