Thursday 2 October 2014

As I looked around by Jemima

Some weeks ago I moved houses. I moved into a house among some woods. I knew we had lots of work to do. When we arrived one thing caught my eye and that was the house next door to us. 
A couple of days later I decided to explore the house. When I walked in all I saw in every room was dusty floorboards and mothballs. That was except one room, this one room had a rug, I lifted it up and it led to a basement. As I looked around I saw lots of men sword fighting. All of them clashing swords. I was astonished by what I saw, so surprised I fainted...

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised that underneath the rug there were people fighting with swords and such. I was thinking that there would be something creepy or Halloweeny. Good surprise, I liked that. I hope that you recovered from the fainting. :-) Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete