Saturday 4 October 2014

As I looked around by Charlie-Ann

On a dark and gloomy night thunder and lightning struck my house. As I looked around there were trees sliced in half on the ground. I was terrified as the wind began to howl and the rain began to fall. The lights started to flicker on and off. The wind got louder and louder and the rain fell faster and faster. I heard a creepy noise which made me very scared. I went to fetch a torch to look outside. I opened the door to find nothing, no wind, no rain. I suddenly woke up and it was all a very bad dream.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing I love it. It is spooky and mysterios and has very good describing words

    By Madison H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described the storm I could picture every single little thing about it. Keep up the good work.
    Sam B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this story it is very good and you have described how you feel very well.

    ReplyDelete