Saturday 18 October 2014

Kenzie …I could not believe the smell…

I was going to the park it was a very big park. I was with my best friend Demi, she nearly always comes to mine on Saturdays, and I go to hers nearly every Monday. Demi lives in Ingoldmells and I live in Skegness. ONE day I smelled something I do not know what it is but it was disgusting, I could not believe the smell! Then me and Demi went back home my mum was cooking some tea. Mum said can you smell that girls? Demi said yes and I said what do you mean, Demi stamped on my foot, it was my mum's cooking that I could smell!

1 comment:

  1. Mr Adam Atkinson(Team100WC)19 October 2014 at 12:44

    Well done Kenzie a good response to the 100WC. You have punctuated your sentences correctly and your events are in order. Next time you enter the 100 WC try to use a wider range of adventurous adjectives.

    ReplyDelete