Thursday 2 October 2014

My mushroom hunt by Aron


One day at the weekend I set off, for some mushrooms, to the forest near my house. When I entered the gloomy forest I scanned the weedy floor. I shivered as a little chill ran down my back. It was getting dark as I looked around, but then, I saw fading shadows and heard cracking twigs. As the cruel wind blew the rattling sound of trees grew bigger and bigger. I started to get more and more worried. The next thing I knew was someone standing there… 
I was so terrified that I was about to cry for help. Suddenly I felt that someone was putting his arm on my shoulder. When I was about to scream I looked back, and thankfully it was my Daddy looking for me. I don't remember being more happy about seeing my dad ever before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment