Saturday 18 October 2014

Sam B …I could not believe the smell…

My dad is an archaeologist he finds lots of crazy stuff, like the tomb that I explored with him, this is how it went. We had just heaved open the stone entrance to reveal a treasure chamber which had tons of gold in it.
"WOW!" I exclaimed, "we could be rich!"
"We can't take anything or we'll be cursed," replied my dad. We opened another door which had moss covering it I could not believe the smell it was horrible! We closed the door as quick as we could and took a deep breath.
"That is disgusting I hate that!"

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team100) Bristol, UK20 October 2014 at 17:07

    Hi Sam!
    Now fancy leaving me wondering if you got the treasure out & what was making the smell! That's not nice!! I love the moss on the door. It is a really great addition to the cave. Well done!

    ReplyDelete