Saturday 4 October 2014

Silly stories part two by Kieran

This story continues from this one


As I looked around I saw a man dressed in black. Then I realised that he was the manager. His badge glistened in the sunlight. " Are you Freddie Forget?" he asked.
"Err I don't know, err wait I am, yes I am!" I replied. 
"Ah yes I've heard all about you, your parents and I go to the same church." laughed the manager. "Would you like to make your way to the till as you seem to be making your way out of the shop without paying for your items."

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kieran,
    What a clever tale. I loved the last line....so witty. You have used dialogue to tell the story. It created interest for me and I was able to understand a little more about the characters and their personalities, through their words and actions. Thanks for sharing your work. I hope I get to read more sometime.
    Miss P (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story it connected with week 4 which is clever I feel like copying your idea but I won't.
    Sam B

    ReplyDelete