Saturday 17 January 2015

The light was so bright by Rio

I arrived home from school and went into the living room. I was blinded because the light was so bright for some odd reason. I thought it was an alien invasion! Once my eyes had adjusted I could see what it actually was. My dad was getting old and he had to put the brightness on 100 percent. I shouted “TURN THE BRIGHTNESS DOWN I CANT SEE!” I felt around as I couldn’t see or feel the sofa and I fell over and hurt myself. Dad immediately turned the brightness down to 50 percent and I could see where I was thankfully. Dad hugged me.

1 comment:

  1. You have used a real life setting that you can easily relate to the theme, this is a great way of introducing a theme Rio. Your use of quotation marks is well done and the capital letters in the quote really let the audience know how urgently your character needs his dad to take action. Well done HELEN TEAM 100WC

    ReplyDelete