Saturday 24 January 2015

What was that I could feel? by Mollie

What was that I could feel? It felt weird and it was like I was drawn here. A little brown pesky rat tapped me on my cold numb shoulder and made me stumble across an ancient powdery white skull and tanned orange funny bones. I could hear chanting like; come closer come closer and then it stopped. All was black, the earth shook. And that my friend was the very first earthquake in Japan and I was there alone. Still dying. Still living. But how? Well that is a whole new story for a whole new day, see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed by how descriptive you made the opening to your story Mollie. You clearly worked hard to choose plenty of adjectives to help the reader form a picture of the scene. It could be part of an Indiana Jones story! You certainly left the reader wondering how it ended, though I'm guessing the author must have lived to tell the tale since they were able to write the story?
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete