Saturday 21 March 2015

Arthur …as they turned the corner… 100WC#26

There were two busy policewomen, both in uniform, walking down the road. As they turned the corner they saw two robbers breaking into the popular old man’s garage attempting to steal a brand new car.
The policewomen knew they wouldn't be able to catch the robbers on foot, so radioed in for a police car to attend. The robbers had no idea they had been spotted so opened the garage doors wide and hot-wired the little Ford B-Max and sped off.
The police car chased after them, lights flashing and sirens ringing.
Would they get caught?
I’m sure any police car could catch a Ford B-Max.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arthur
    I really enjoyed reading this 100 word challenge and I love how you created the scene so well at the beginning - I could really see those two busy policewomen In their uniforms in my mind. You used your 100 words very creatively and told a great story with a very clever ending leaving us wondering what would happen next. I'm still wondering did the police car catch the Ford B Max. Very good writing and thank you.
    Ms O'Keeffe (team 100wc)
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete