Saturday 21 March 2015

Caitlin …as they turned the corner… 100WC#26

Where was I? 
Why was I here?
I opened my eyes and I could see nothing but pitch black. I got up from the floor, I started to walk around. I couldn't see where I was walking. What was that I could feel? They seemed to be coming closer, I kept on walking as they turned the corner the lights flicked on. I looked straight up, there was a man. He asked me who I was and where I was from, his face looked distorted. I could now see light, I realised I was no longer on this planet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlin
    I love the air of mystery in your 100 word challenge and I especially like how you opened with two questions which immediately had me hooked. You very creatively led us On a path to try and find out where you were using your senses eg 'I couldn't see where I was walking' what was that I could feel' - this really added to the atmosphere. A mystery also at the end as you don't tell us exactly what you saw other than that you felt you weren't on this planet anymore. How scary! Well done. Great writing.
    Ms O'Keeffe (team 100 wc)
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete