Sunday 22 March 2015

Lily - My Ultimate Adventure

One day when looking at a holiday website I saw an advertisement for a holiday to Australia so I showed my parents, mum said, "A holiday to Australia that would be good but very expensive!" 
Dad replied, "I agree but it is on offer!" So it was decided we were going to Australia for two weeks in the summer holidays. 
When it was time we went to the airport. We boarded the plane and set off for two days travel. 
The two weeks that we were there we had a lot of fun. Once back we all said that was My Ultimate Adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Lily- What a fantastic holiday! I would love to go to Australia. When it is summer where I live, it is winter in Australia. I wanted to know more about your actual vacation. What did you do that was fun? Why was it your ultimate adventure. Good job including quotations in your work. I look forward to reading your revisions!

    ReplyDelete