Sunday 8 March 2015

… then when I looked out of the plane window… by Jemima

It was just 3 days until I went to Benidorm, I was so excited. Time flew by, the day of my trip soon came. After our heavy luggage and plane tickets had been checked we got on the plane. I was hoping to see lots of great things out of the plane window. We were flying over France, I was fascinated by the wonderful view, then when I looked out of the plane window I saw the Eiffel Tower. I was amazed at what I saw. Then when we got to Benidorm I saw many more landmarks and great things.

5 comments:

  1. Very good, I like your description. How about you put less then in next time's 100 word challenge.
    Sam B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your description and it was really good.
    By Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kieran
    I like it a lot because there's lots of description.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WEll DONE good story by Madison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of your comments. by Jemima

    ReplyDelete