Sunday 8 March 2015

… then when I looked out of the plane window…by Jessica

Today I am going aboard with my mum, dad and brother. Earlier today I was bored but then when I looked out of the plane window I saw... a flying person. I knew that it couldn't be true. I rubbed my eyes. He was still there. He lifted up a sign saying, “Only you can see me. Don’t tell anybody about me there is no point they cannot see me only you can.” Once I had read the sign I looked around to see if anyone was looking out of their windows - no one was. I decided to keep it a secret. What I had seen today. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a good piece of homework. It kept me reading more to see what the flying man was doing.
    Excellent story

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imaginative. Great story and was that guy the person's imagination?
    Sam

    ReplyDelete