Sunday 8 March 2015

… then when I looked out of the plane window…by Morgan

I was on my way to Disneyland Paris on the plane then when I looked out of the plane window I could see brightly coloured birds flying through the air between big, fluffy clouds. I was sitting next to the plane window, it is the best seat to sit in, and I could not wait to get to Disneyland as I love Minnie Mouse with her pink cute bow! 
A week later, it was the best trip ever I loved it and that was my trip, it was lots of fun and I would love to go there again!

4 comments:

  1. I liked yours Morgan because you described the brightly colored birds and the big fluffy clouds.
    by Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done I thought you did well by Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your story because it was very good and the description of the birds flying past the fluffy clouds is very good and it gives you an idea of what it would be like there. Fantastic story! Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete